Your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us.
Our studio is open for private lessons and small group classes with COVID safety measures in place. Below are the steps were are taking to ensure safety for all:
- We require pre-registration for all classes and studio bookings.
- Our studio is cleaned regularly.
- Sanitization measures include all frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, light switches, countertop and sink.
- We set a limit of four people per class. The instructor and each couple will maintain physical distancing and partners will only dance with each other.
- We require that all participants wear a mask and bring their own water bottles.
- All visitors must ensure that they are symptom-free and have not traveled outside of the country within 14 days of their class. If you have recently traveled outside of the country, please ensure to inform us so that we can necessary measures to reschedule your class.
- Staff and visitors are required to practise safe hygiene before and after entering the building.
- We provide hand sanitizer upon studio entry.
We have new and exciting online class options as well – take a look!